- Content of the Open 3D Engine user & developer guides
- Documentation for core Gems that ship with Open 3D Engine, including the Atom renderer
- Minimum viable API documentation standards
- Documentation requirements for engineering contributions
- Technical blogs, samples, demos, tutorials, and training
- Managing forums, Discord, and other community engagement channels
Note: The SIG is not responsible for maintaining and writing all documentation. It’s expected that engineers will write appropriate minimum viable documentation for each feature that they submit, though the SIG members may assist with review, editorial, and cleanup after the initial draft.